Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, June 20, 2011

weekly favorite finds

for those who don't know...i LOVE to shop. if i have an extra 10 minutes before i have to be somewhere, i make a quick stop in the nearest store just to see if i can find something i "MUST" have. i can splurge (my favorite brand is Tolani) or i can go to goodwill or a thrift store and find some great treasures. take a look at joined my closet this week...


Photobucket
$1
belt; goodwill

Photobucket
$2
black leather purse with gold chain strap; goodwill

Photobucket
$10
feather earrings; target

1 comment:

  1. hooray for goodwill! that belt is such a great find. i have the hardest time finding belts that i like and that are my size at thrift stores.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to read my blog! I love reading your comments-each and every one! I'll be sure to visit your blog and follow you back!
xoxo
Krissy