Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Monday, October 3, 2011

black & cream or something in between

So...I live in Greenville, South Carolina.  We are growing quickly and are ranked as one of the top cities to visit BUT fashion hasn't come as far here as it has in many other big cities.  I got more stares today than I can even tell you...you would have thought I was dressed up for Halloween early.  Either way, I was super excited to wear my new Dolce Vita boots!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Black Blazer; McAuley's, Ruffle Sheer Blouse; Aryn K., Grey Wool Cuff Shorts; Kenar, Lace Tights, Knee High Socks, Lace Up Boots; Dolce Vita, Glasses; Ray Ban, Bracelet; Lucky Brand.

4 comments:

  1. wowza... so different!
    props on pulling off such an unexpected look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the boots! Yes, gotta love dolce vita! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so cute! and I love those boots! Following back for sure =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keep the South Carolina'ns Guessing! This outfit rocks, funny that this look would be super trendy/fashionable in San Francisco.
    Thanks for the message, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking your time to read my blog! I love reading your comments-each and every one! I'll be sure to visit your blog and follow you back!
xoxo
Krissy